Friday, September 21

We have a baby girl!


I spent 36 hours in labor before we had a C-section. So our baby girl came into the world on Sept. 17 weighing 8lb.s 11oz. and 20 in. long.

She's so perfect and beautiful. It's amazing how my whole world has changed. And sleep has suddenly become so precious...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww. . . she's absolutely precious. She shares a birthday with my new little niece (who was only 5 pounds 13 onces). So glad that you are both home. She's a big girl, almost as big as JSL at birth. Good job by your doctors guessing that.

I was starting to get worried when you didn't post, but had a feeling you may have had a c-section and been in the hospital longer. Sleep when she does and enjoy these special times.

Mazel tov to your entire family ;)

Anonymous said...

Whoohoooo-- Pictures! I was beginning to think your camera was broken or something! I've been saying to J every night- "I wonder when they are going to send pictures?"

Well she is absolutely beautiful! Get some rest when you can. I can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Happy to hear everyone's home and OK! She is gorgeous and I am so thrilled for you all. Welcome to the world, little BRI! I'll keep you all in my prayers. :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! She is soooooooooo cute! I know you guys are so proud of her. We are just so happy for ya'll.
Holly

Scott said...

congratulations! she looks amazing! I know ya'll are proud

Anonymous said...

(got here from the swap :P)

congrats!! what a doll :) and her room is GORGEOUS!!

Anonymous said...

She's just beautiful! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Hey look, I haven't had enough coffee to spell my name correctly - fixed. heehee.

ohAmanda said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations!

(here from the swaparooni!)