Sunday, April 6

Answered Prayers

About nine weeks ago, I posted a rather mysterious plea for an unspoken prayer request. And I promised to fill you in on the details later. Here's the scoop. My darling Hubster has been away for the last nine weeks getting his law enforcement certification.



On Friday he received his official certification and his badge. He's finished his training! So he's home again. Thanks for all your prayers. And don't drive fast if you live near us!!


4 comments:

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Oh my, no wonder you were so busy. I can not imagine working full time, having a baby, worrying about hubby and keeping things on track. Kudos to you for making it through (all three of you really). Congrats to your husband on his wonderful accomplishment!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Mr. CityStreams! ;-) That is a big achievment!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Hubster! Hopefully things can get back to normal now.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mr. Hubster!!

Imagine what Little Miss Bri will have to go thru when it comes time for the Jr Prom!!!