Wow! The prunes sure did work. She was fussy for most of the evening. I fed her and gave her a bath. Then she jumped in her doorway jumper while I read my book and her Daddy watched TV. Eventually, Hubbsy turned around and sniffed the air.
"Do you smell that?" he asked hesitantly. I looked up from my book. Then we both looked down at our very happy child. Sure enough there was brown mush running down the side of her legs.
Unfortunately, I had just put her in a very cute pair of footie pajamas. Only these are not the kind that zip up or button down the front. They're the kind that you pull over the baby's head and button around the bottom.
Yum! So we got the scissors out and literally cut the PJ's off of her. It was so disgusting. We had to take turns to keep from gagging. We got the munchkin cleaned up and she was happy as a lark.
Have I mentioned how much I LOVE my Hubby? It's so good to have him home!!!
2 comments:
Ugh! I can completely sympathize with you. Thank goodness your husband was home so you could tag team it together. Baby poop has many "special" memories from when NHL was little. Glad to hear that the prunes worked and you did not have to do anything more exciting than fruit therapy for the constipation. Here's to less poop excitement in your lives.
you can so tell that you used to be a med student.. b/c you have no qualms about posting the grossness!!!
Hope your Spring Break is going well! I hear you are visiting the grandparents tomorrow... have fun!
Post a Comment