Thursday, February 7

Seven times seventy

My friend Joy was kind enough to tag me in a blogging game. Once you've been tagged you're supposed to tag seven more people and then share seven random things about yourself. So here are my tagees ...

1. Light and Heat
2. FrogDog
3. Juxtapositions
4. Reasons Why
5. Bethany Actually
6. Angel Forever
7. you're next!

Now, since it's Thursday night and my brain is a cold lump of mashed potatoes, I'm going to cheat and steal my seven random things from my 100th blog post. Here are my favorites:

1. I am a total germaphobe. I carry hand sanitizer with me at all times and usually I have two different kinds. Once when I was pregnant and the cashier at the grocery store was disgustingly sick, I made my Hubby spray every single item with Lysol before he put it away.

2. I had "magic" earrings that helped me run faster on the playground in elementary school so that I could catch the boys. One time I actually caught a boy. I didn't know what to do so I kissed him!

3. As a highschooler, apparently I slept through a whole scene involving a close friend getting herself locked into the bathroom and a Mexican janitor named Elvis picking the lock to let her out while the other girls in our group stood around our hotel room laughing.

4. As a child I could catch butterflies with my bare hands. I had a collection of butterflies that I'd pinned and named with my Dad's help.

5. We play the movie quotes game a lot. One person says a quote from a movie and everyone tries to guess what movie it came from. The winner gets to think of the next quote. Lots of fun!

6. I love Anne of Green Gables. I wanted to name my daughter Blythe, like Gilbert Blythe.

7. When I was a seventh grader I played a very important role in The Wizard of Oz at our community theater. I was the door opener to the wizard's palace in Emerald City. I got to slam the peephole door in Dorothy's face!


1 comment:

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

lol - I did the 8 Random Things about Moi in October. You can see it here

I will try to do the new one soon, but the boys are keeping me busy.