Thursday, February 14

I can't stand morons ...

Yeah, yeah. Happy Valentine's Day to you too. I'm a little grumpy after surviving the marathon virus that's been keeping our family sick for the past week. So I'm a little paranoid when it comes to taking Bri out in public. When we went through the checkout at the store today I purposefully turned the carseat around on top of the buggy so that nosy neighbors wouldn't stick their hands in her face. As I was fishing for exact change, I was shocked and frustrated to see the clerk reach out across the lane so that he could tickle my baby on the hand.

You can imagine my speechless fury when I glanced up to see a single droplet of clear snot hanging off of his nose. Who knows what will be making us sick now?


2 comments:

TruWolf_54 said...

Ummm... at least it was clear??? Ugh. I would've screamed.

Brittany Wardlow said...

speechless fury? i'm proud of you, my fury probably would NOT have been speechless. people have some major nerve, seriously.