Friday, December 21

Wam-Lart

We're running low on diapers and cough drops around here, which means it's time to take a trip to the gigantic overflowing supercrazy packed with people store. I'm dreading it. I was going to go yesterday, but when I saw all of the cars in the parking lot I turned around and drove away. The parking lot could hold five football fields but it wouldn't hold one more car!
I've been thinking about how much I hate going to this particular store and I've come to the conclusion that they should sell 'front-of-the-line passes' like the ones that you find at theme parks. When you purchase a 'front-of-the-line pass' to Wally World you would get a front row parking spot and a buggy that does not veer to the left. You would get a little card that you swipe through a scanner when you go down an aisle and all the other customers would have to move out of your way quickly so you could get to the items you need. And there would be special bathrooms that are luxurious and not smelly at all. They would have an adorable baby changing area that was semi-private and not in anyone's way. But most importantly, after you'd spent all your time and energy finding your buggy full of purchases, you would be able to walk up to an empty register where a very polite person would happily ring you up and let you be on your way. Ahh! Wouldn't that be nice?


2 comments:

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

I know what you mean about trying to avoid that store. We are lucky and have a lot of options around here for most items. I tend to stock up on diapers/wipes once a month at BJ's and get my other essentials at Target. As much as saving money is important, I prefer Target here since it is so much cleaner and the people that work there are nicer. Good luck stocking up on things and fighting the lines. I will be braving stores later with the boys for a birthday present we need for NHL's friend.

BTW - I hope you and your husband have a wonderful first Christmas with Bri :)

Anonymous said...

Sing it, sister! I would totally buy those passes.