Monday, December 31

A Review of 2007 *Giveaway Challenge*

2007 has been an amazing year! And I thought it would be fun to remember a few special days. In random order I've posted pictures from my life in 2007 (the letter is listed BENEATH the photo). Do you think you can put them in the correct order? The first person to list them in the correct chronological order in my comments section will be the winner of a $25 Target gift card. I honestly have no idea how long this might last. I hope it isn't too easy. I'll post the captions and dates for the pictures when I announce the winner. Have fun! And Happy New Year's Eve!!

Only one entry per person please.


Photo A




Photo B


Photo C



Photo D



Photo E




Photo F



Photo G

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's giving this a shot. I hope I've got this right!! My order of photos is ... F, G, D, B, E, C & A.

CityStreams said...

Even my hubby couldn't put them in the right order! So bring on your guesses ...

The Proverbs Wife said...

I really have no idea but I will give it my best shot.

F,D,A,C,E,B,G

Have a Happy New Year

Anonymous said...

What the heck, I'll guess too!
D, F, G, B, E, C, A.

Let us know when you reveal the answer ... I'm interested to know what the REAL order is!

(This is Abs)

Joyous said...

Okay here goes nothing!

D, F, E, G, B, C, A

Haha, I'm interested to find out the order as well!

Anonymous said...

D,F,G,B,C,A,E

Since no one has guessed correctly yet. I'll give it a try :-)