12. a good night's sleep!
13. my dusty old laptop :o) hang in there baby!
14. warm sunshine spots on the cold tile kitchen floor
15. listening to the sweet coos from my baby girl
16. we lit our first fire in the fireplace last night and snuggled up to watch Jeopardy (I know we're wild and crazy kids, right?)
17. my mom's coming to visit soon! Yay!
18. the flood of comments that I've been getting here lately. I'm spoiled now y'all.
19. tiny chances to paint between feedings
20. cranberry grape juice
21. the Pioneer Woman's love story
22. that the holiday season has arrived! A fabulous excuse to go shopping
2 comments:
I'm all about that #22- I spent most of the afternoon shopping yesterday (and ended up not buying a thing b/c i couldn't find what I was looking for). But it was still fun hanging out with my friend and looking at all the cool Christmas stuff.
I also decided that if stores can put up their christmas decorations this early- then I can too! So look out tinsel- here I come!
It's always nice to read what others are thankful for. Thank you for sharing :)
Post a Comment