If I convinced you that I am miserable with my new mini-van, then I apologize for my crazy whining. The truth is, that Hubster and I are always jockeying for who gets to hang on to these! That clicker opens the trunk and the side door! And it's way too much fun to cruise around as a family together. We went out to dinner tonight to celebrate. Bri sipped her sippy cup while we chowed down. Fun times!
Thursday, May 22
Who Am I Kidding?
If I convinced you that I am miserable with my new mini-van, then I apologize for my crazy whining. The truth is, that Hubster and I are always jockeying for who gets to hang on to these! That clicker opens the trunk and the side door! And it's way too much fun to cruise around as a family together. We went out to dinner tonight to celebrate. Bri sipped her sippy cup while we chowed down. Fun times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Mazel tov on your new van! Welcome to the world of big family cars. We bought our minivan about a month before I had NHL and we still love it. Of course we do not have the fancy clicker for ours. Enjoy it for many years to come :)
Yay for new cars! It's too bad about your accident, but it's always nice to have a new car, right?
That van should have come with two keys and two clickers.
It had two when it was sold new.
Dad
Post a Comment