Monday, April 28

Anne Girl Giveaway Winner ...

The quotes submitted for my Anne of Green Gables giveaway were simply amazing! Y'all really made me think. I had fun checking out your blogs, too. So many of you seem like kindred spirits! Maybe that's because we all have a fondness for Anne.

Anyway, the prize goes to KristenKJ at No Small Thing for her quote by Charles Dickens.
Incidentally, she takes her blog name from this quote. You can read about that story here.

"It is no small thing when they, who are so fresh from God, love us." ~Charles Dickens

Thank you for all of your entries! I had so much fun "meeting" all of you. Until next time,


2 comments:

Milk Mama said...

Ah! My favorite book! Enjoy! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay me! I rarely win anything, seriously. I'm so glad you picked my quote! I am grinning ear to ear right now. Thank you!