Hope your dress was really tasty!
This particular dress was the number 3 choice for this morning. Yup! I had three dresses for our Bridoodle. I've seen her go through that many outfits in an hour before. So I made sure we were okay in the event of standard messiness. It pays to be prepared!
4 comments:
This dress is adorable. So jealous that the little cutie is able to be out and about without socks.
Happy Easter to all of the family - and a special 1st Easter wish to Bri.
This picture of Bri in her cute little frills and ruffles is exactly why I hope this new grandbaby is going to be a little girl. Little boys are awesomely wonderful but you can't beat the thrill of frills and lace on a little girl!
Hope you all had a wonderful blessed Easter.
You are so good, I was so afraid the boy would spit up and Rea would have grass stains before we ever left the house. Luckily we survived unstained
OH MY GOODNESS. Is it creepy that I totally want to kiss her foot? Gorgeous!
Post a Comment