Wednesday, January 2

Works for Me! Good to the Last Drop...

I wrote this post back in November but I haven't been able to post it on a Wednesday yet! So I saved it for Christmas break.

I've been thinking about this trick for awhile now. There are several every day household items that seem to run out at the worst possible moment. The number one item for me is my foundation. I'll go to put on my make-up and only half of my face will come out of the bottle. Only slightly less important is the bottle of Hershey's syrup which also seems to run out half way to chocolatey goodness. So what do you do? It's simple - add a drop or two of water to your foundation and put the lid back on. Then shake shake shake. For Hershey's syrup you squeeze some air out into your milk and suck a little milk back into the bottle. Then shake shake shake. See the similarities? And voila. You get to finish your face and enjoy some chocolate milk.
Then you run to Wal-Mart and forget to buy these items because you're distracted by all of the seasonal goodies on display.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this, and just in time! My makeup is running low.

I always get distracted at the big W too! :)

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

good tip about the chocolate syrup b/c that happens alot around our house :)

jennwa said...

I love th chocolate milk idea. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Even better for the chocolate syrup...pour a little MILK into the bottle and shake!

And I personally would probably mix a little moisturizer in with the last of the foundation rather than water, just because it would feel smoother and more make-uppy going on. :-)