#49 .... The Mommy Years!!
The giveaway extravaganza hosted by Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer was a huge success in my opinion. It was a treat to find so many cool bloggers but most of all, I won't lie, it was very flattering to have 79 or so people interested in my painting.
I made my way over to each and every blog page that posted a comment on my giveaway page and I have to tell ya I was very impressed. Along the way I found some spectacular people and lots of spunky, creative, chic blogs that were all very intimidating (hence my blog makeover, did ya notice?). A perfect example is our winner ... chosen by random.org ... #49 ~ The Mommy Years, a sleek simple blog about her adorable family including Princess Noodle. You should check it out!
I'm stealing this quote from her post yesterday because it was so cute! "If for some strange unheard of reason she's been stung by 100 ants, run off to join the circus, been kidnapped by wild boar or just fallen off the side of a mountain & doesn't contact me by Wednesday night ~ I'll pick a new winner."
Check back soon for another art giveaway!!!
Monday, November 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awwww you are so sweet!!!
I'm slacking on visiting people. The next giveaway is going to be cash money ... and all you have to do is write my next accounting paper.
Think there will be any takers? LOL
Post a Comment