Tuesday, October 30

Free Giveaway(s)


Would you like this original 8x10 acrylic painting?

While web surfing this afternoon I stumbled across a very fun catalog of free giveaways and I decided to participate. I will be giving away this painting which I painted last fall. It's an 8x10 acrylic on canvas and includes the off-white frame. Shipping is included for US residents. To enter all you need to do is leave a comment on this post. Make sure to leave a link to your blog or e-mail so I can contact you if you win. The winner will be randomly selected on Nov. 5th (Monday).

If you are interested in viewing my other pieces then please visit my online art gallery.

For more giveaways visit this site:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Special Finds:

Free baby tag blanket giveaway from Simply Sweet Bowtique. Enter here.

78 comments:

Someone Being Me said...

Sounds great. Please sign me up for the giveaway.

Anonymous said...

I would love to have an original piece of art! Count me in!

Ms. Kathleen said...

What a wonderful giveaway. Thank you for entering me. Blessings! ^-^

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful! Good work.

windycindy said...

Hi, Please enter me in the drawing for the beautiful picture. Thanks, Cindi :)


jchopes@hotmail.com

~Nancy~ said...

Thanks for the chance!
Be sure to enter my give away!

Mandy said...

It's beautiful! Count me in!

April said...

Please add me. Thank you.

Sarah said...

You're very talented. I like it a lot.

HilLesha O'Nan said...

Very nice!

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Please enter me. :)

Stop by my design site for both of out giveaways, too.

Shannon said...

What a great painting!

Sign me up!

Unknown said...

I would love th have this :)

Anonymous said...

That is SOOO cute!! The colors would even go with my room! Count me in!
Amy

Jessica said...

This is awesome! Count me in!

Denise said...

I'd love this!
Thanks

M.E. said...

Wow, this is awesome! Enter me, too!

Julie said...

How lovely. Sign me up.

Bebemiqui said...

count me in

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, Count me in!
sweetanlo92292@yahoo.com

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

beautiful. please count me in. :)

Geri said...

Count me in please!!! Thanks for the giveaway,I love this!!!
gerijones64@hotmail.com

Scar said...

wow it's gorgeous! Please count me in!

seahagstudio said...

This is a great painting!! Enter me, Please!!! Thanks,tracy

Brianne Hudgins Photography said...

That would match Noodle's room beautifully!! Oh please count me in!

Denise said...

so lovely, please count me in.

Anonymous said...

I need some inspiration right about now...I am on surgery. An original Cindy Lou Who painting would be just the thing to get me through. And...free is always good to a med student. :-)
cmjone6@emory.edu

Mrs.E said...

Very lovely and original at that, how nice of you. Thank you.

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

beautiful artwork. Please sign me up!

Lorie said...

Please enter me!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty picture! monk5@charter.net

maggie said...

Please include me in the draw for your beautiful picture.

Michelle@Life with Three said...

Your work is lovely. Please add me. mlciavola@yahoo.com

My Trendy Tykes said...

WOW, that is beautiful! I would love to win. (I know exactly where I would put it!!!)

Linda

Heather said...

Awesome!

Bowen Family- Ashley said...

Count me in Please!!

Melissa said...

That is such a pretty picture. I would love to be entered in the drawing!

maggie said...

Please count me in. I'd love to win your picture.

Ellen said...

pick me,pick me! (ellen,not adam)

Genevieve P said...

Please enter me!

Maddie said...

That's beautiful!
I'd love to be entered in. Thanks, Maddie livin4Him06@gmail.com

Kat said...

I love original artwork! What a great prize...please sign me up!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! This would look great on my porch.
melissawohlford at yahoo dot com

Ad Tracker said...

Please enter me in your contest.

Thanks for running this great give away :)

Chele said...

I apologize if this is a dup post - I'm having computer issues this morning and my hands aren't working too good either. So delete if it's a dup. Sorry
~~~~~~~
Wow an original piece of art -- how cool is that to have in my home!!!! Please count me in!!

Anonymous said...

How pretty! Count me in please. Thanks!

Mommy said...

How Pretty! Please count me in your wonderful giveaway. Thanks!:)

Shelina said...

I wasn't able to see the picture, but count me in anyway - original art sounds good to me!

Anonymous said...

Count me in!!

Debby
all_for_christ_6 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Rockin' Mama said...

That is really pretty! Please enter me!

Anonymous said...

Enter me please!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful work! Count me in! Good luck everyone & Happy Fall!

Rachel said...

Ooo! Ooo! Pick me! Pick me! Jumping up and down!! It's so pretty and would look great in my house.

Memarie Lane said...

What a happy painting! I love artwork that expresses joy and positivity, I would give it a good home, and prime wall space. Thanks for the opportunity!

The Proverbs Wife said...

This is such a lovely print. Thank you for entering it in the giveaway. I would love to win it.

Emily said...

Pretty painting!

princesslimey(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

You have alot of talent. I would love to see this hanging in my house. count me in. apurv623@yahoo.com

Hollene said...

Ooo... I like this! Enter me!

Unknown said...

What a lovely give-away. I love it!!
Please enter me in your drawing.
Thanks!

You can find contact with me through the contactform at the right top of my site, called: "contactform".

Feel welcome to enter my give-away!

Melissa Neece said...

Supercalifragelisticexpealidocious!
This is a great idea - I would really enjoy this! You are very talented. Such a nice painting!

Thanks for the contest!

http://melissaneece.blogspot.com/2007/10/giveaway.html
(Lots of pregnancy and natural living links)

~Melissa

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are very talented! I'd love to win that piece.
bigfamily8 at yahoo dot com

Katy said...

What a beautiful painting! I would love to win it! Please enter my name. Thanks!

Karen said...

This is fabulous, please count me in. Thank you!

kpuleski [at] gmail [dot] com

Linda SS said...

This is a great giveaway - Thank you so much for the chance to win:)

Ginny said...

Enter me please, would love to win!

Jhianna said...

Count me in please!

(I wish I was talented enough to paint.)

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Would love win;)
ichbinelizabeth at yahoo dot com

LivingforGod said...

Please count me in. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful painting. swarrenpeace@comcast.net

Angela said...

OO please enter me!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Even the frame is lovely!

mybuttercup (@) cavel (.) net

Anonymous said...

Please see my email address is wrong in the last comment. Sorry! :)

Here it is again

mybuttercup (@) cavtel (.) net

Anonymous said...

Sounds great. Art is really special. texkathy@netcommander.com

The Saunders Family said...

we love original artwork!

Tara said...

Awesome piece.

Anonymous said...

Nice giveaway! enter me in.

purplemelody114@yahoo.com

Melissa in Mel's World said...

Absolutely beautiful...what a great give away! Count me in and thanks for being so gracious!

Stop on over to Mel's World to sign up for a Give Away that I am hosting until November 12th!

Looking forward to getting to see more of your blog soon...
Mel @ Mel's World

everything pink! said...

one of a kind art is amazing!! Great job!