I just LOVE the way the bib shows up out of the blue and says "I love Daddy!" Our family is very lovey dovey when we get things that we want. I think Bri's going to express her emotions in a similar format.
There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy dwelling places of the Most High. God is in the midst of her, she will not be moved; God will help her when morning dawns. ~Psalm 46:4-5~
3 comments:
Wow, sure looks like Bri liked it. What flavor did she have? You teased by not mentioning ;)
Yay for ice-cream! The pictures are great as usual:)
I just LOVE the way the bib shows up out of the blue and says "I love Daddy!" Our family is very lovey dovey when we get things that we want. I think Bri's going to express her emotions in a similar format.
Post a Comment