More things for which I am thankful:
58. The lovely view from our front windows.
59. My beautiful sleeping angel who loves to cuddle up with me.
60. This amazing husband of mine. He's turned into such a wonderful Daddy. I love his silly voices and the way he won't leave her sitting alone in the next room.
61. My wonderful Mom. She sent Bri a note and a Christmas bib that says "I love Santa." Later she told me that she's been looking for one that says, "Who needs Santa when you have Grandma!" So fun!
62. Our married life. Today, my sister is a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding. It's made me think back to our own wedding day and honeymoon year. I could only make one meal with confidence and we ate it twice a week! My Hubby asked for seconds every time. He's wonderful.
63. I am so thankful for my Heavenly Daddy these days. This week someone told me that she sees God as a robot maker. We are little robots who must say, "Praise God. Hail the King." And if we should choose to say something else, even something simple like, "The sky is blue," then He will make us suffer for the rest of our lives. All I could think to reply was, "I wouldn't love a God like that either." Somehow it wasn't the right time to tell her that God is like a loving Daddy to me. He knows what is best for me. When He holds back on something that I desperately want, it's not a cruel punishment but a loving act. He would not give me a rock when I needed a loaf of bread.
No comments:
Post a Comment