Thursday, November 22

thankful list: Thanksgiving Day edition

Because I may be unable to blog from my Thanksgiving destination, I'm posting this early so that I won't have to drop out of NaBloPoMo. Thanks for understanding!

Today I am especially thankful for these things ...

44. family~ especially surprise visits from far far away
45. that we live close to most of our relatives
46. our healthy beautiful daughter that I get to dress up and photograph and embarrass for the rest of her days (not on purpose, though)... it is so fun to be a parent!
47. broccoli and cheese ... yum!
48. a very patient and extremely handsome husband
49. Japanese Hibachi fast food ... one of the best parts of every trip home
50. traditions
51. the freedom we have as citizens of this country
52. that brave officers are protecting us while we celebrate
53. less than ONE day until Black Friday ~ this will be Bri's first DAT shopping experience ~ this is one of those family traditions I mentioned
54. drop-in liners ... mylicon drops ... and infant tylenol drops
55. our church family ~ i need to devote a whole post to how awesome they are
56. my Savior Jesus Christ who forgives me despite my hypocrisy and evil tendancies
57. and ... for all of the lovely changes that have occurred in our lives over the past 365 days ~ new jobs, new house, new baby, new friends, and lots of love from all of you!!!

No comments: