Saturday, November 10

Thank the Lord for...

23. my fabulous Hubs who offered to take me out to lunch and then shopping today!! Isn't he wonderful?
24. medela pumps. Need I say more?
25. friends who generously share their medela pumps. (Don't worry. I practically autoclaved ever single piece. I'm a germaphobe.)
26. my sister-in-law who is awesome with photoshop and all things computery!
27. dry roasted sunflower seeds. I thought this whole craving thing was supposed to stop after pregnancy.
28. magnetic list pads. I have a gazillion of them! And I use all of them all the time :o)
29. footie pajamas. The Brimeister can't kick out of them.
30. nicknames on top of nicknames. I like Bridoodle too!
31. peace and quiet. Like when the baby is sleeping {insert Hallelujah chorus}...
32. Grandpa's handmade changing table. It's beyond cool! I have to take a picture of it to show y'all. Don't let me forget.
33. free cases of formula in the mail. They are awfully generous with that stuff because they know it's more addictive than crack!

This is really fun! You should try it for yourself. Especially if you're a fellow NaBloPoMo-er... What are you thankful for? Let me know where your list is and I'll link to it!

No comments: