In other news we have been very successful with the drop-in liner bottles. She takes them here. She takes them there. She takes those bottles anywhere. In the house. With a mouse. Okay not with a mouse, Mommy would be freaking out if there was a mouse, but you get the idea. We are mobile, baby! Which has been great because we've been doing some serious shopping for Christmas presents lately. My goal is to be done with all the buying and wrapping by next Sunday. Which means we're going to the mall with Daddy today! Yay!!
This reminds me of something that a friend told me about her husband once. She said that he mysteriously gets a headache everytime they have to go to the mall. She calls it the "mall headache." I think this might be a common disease among husbands. Mine will be suffering from it shortly I'm sure!
2 comments:
Way to go Bri!!! Hopefully this is the start of a good thing. Once you see how well she does you will be able to sleep more as well. The drop in liners sound great - makes me wonder about them for us. Which ones do you use? Having a mobile baby is great - I do not have this luxury. Enjoy it :)
Good luck with the shopping. I hope you were successful today. I still need to do Chanukah shopping and it starts Dec 4th - ACK!
There are times I wish mt husband got a headache - he enjoys tagging along and putting his opinion into purchases a little too much sometimes.
We use the Playtex drop-in bottles. They are fabulous! The nipple is really wide at the base so it feels a lot like nursing to her. I started out pumping the milk and then after she took that from a bottle I tried formula.
We use the slow nipple so that she doesn’t spit it all back up!
The Hubster decided to get his headache before we even left for the mall, so I let him stay home with Bri. So that worked out really well for both of us!
Post a Comment