Which snack do you like to get when you go to the movies? I like to sneak gummy bears in but we almost always pack out a big purse with candy before we go. Then we order the ginormous Coke or Icee when we get inside.
Soup
What year did you start using the internet? I used it for school in the late 90's but I remember the first time I started e-mailing friends for the fun of it ~ that was in 1999.
Salad
What is your first name in Pig Latin? ItyStreamsSay
Main Course
Name something you are picky about. I'm picky about food touching on my plate. I don't like other people to make me a plate of food because I want the proportions to be just right so that nothing touches.
Dessert
Fill in the blanks: I went shopping yesterday and I plan to today. Christmas shopping is fun stuff!!
Get your Friday Feast here.
No comments:
Post a Comment