Friday, October 12

we're hanging in there :o)

It's been an interesting week. However I am happy to report that my milk supply is increasing and my wonderful mother-in-law has been here to make sure I don't operate any heavy machinery (like the dishwasher or the oven ;o) I still get groggy for about two hours after I take the medicine but I think I can handle it until Monday. Hopefully I won't have to take any more after that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, increased supply! I hope that means Bri is getting bigger, too. Enjoy the help and get extra sleep while you can. And post some more baby photos, please. :-)

Praying for you!

Anonymous said...

So glad that the medicine is working to boost your supply. Hopefully Bri will keep it up and continue to grow.

And I agree with Bethany, more photos when you have time pretty please. Maybe a mommy and Bri shot :)

Anonymous said...

Yes! Aunt Melissa says more photos too! Thanks for the birthday card and the pic of Bri in the UGA outfit is too cute!