To Whom it May Concern:
Thank you so much for the gazillions of gifts you've given us. I haven't had time to open them because our darling little girl is constantly eating and my hands are never free. I'm typing this now with my left hand. It was so thoughtful of you to bring us a gift. I am sure it will be lovely on her assuming she doesn't outgrow it before I get around to washing it!
Lots of love,
me
(sigh)
Saturday, October 20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL - That is me laughing with you and not at you. I completely understand your pain. The first 3 months are a rough adjustment, especially when you have to nurse all the time. The outgrowing so quickly is why I always buy baby gifts larger for them to grow into. So many babies out grow 0-3 practically when born and fly through 3-6. Keep smiling and know you have someone here cheering you on.
C'est Moi ;)
Most everyone understands the situation you are in, and will forgive the late (or never-written) thank you notes. :-) Hang in there!
Post a Comment