Saturday, September 8

C'est fini!!!

I started painting the mural for Bri's room at the beginning of July! Each project seemed to sit for awhile in that "almost finished" phase. So this week I've been finishing up projects. And now I can check the whole thing off my list. It feels so good to have the nursery done! You can click on any of the pictures to get a closer view.Above: The mural is now complete with butterflies and a Bible verse around the door frame. (Num 6:24-27 NIV)
Above: The tower of diapers and wipes should last us awhile :o) and the hanging bag holds tons of receiving blankets all washed and rolled up. The mural extends over to this little nook.
Above: Close-up of the lettering on the door frame.
Above: The glider corner where I've displayed a few cutesie girly clothes and our first baby gift - a solid white blanket from my husband's parents. It's beautiful.
Above: My baby girl's initials. So glad to have this part finished! It took a long time!

Above and Below: Detail pictures of the mural over the crib. I don't know why they look purple in the picture but you get the idea.

No comments: